Home » Students’ health and well being
Students’ health and well being
UNIVERSITY OF ZAGREB – SCHOOL OF MEDICINE – CENTRE FOR HEALTH ACTIVITY
HEALTH CARE FOR UNIVERSITY STUDENTS
SPECIFIC AND PREVENTIVE MEASURES OF HEALTH CARE FOR UNIVERSITY STUDENTS
- Make sure to have a valid health insurance during your study period in Zagreb.
- If you have a EU citizenship, you should have a European Health Insurance Card.
- You may also have an international health insurance policy, in which case you will need to pay for the examination when you visit a doctor and afterwards you can be refunded from your insurance company for the medical costs that incurred.
- Detailed information about it you could find at web site of Croatian Health Insurance Fund. http://www.hzzo.hr/en
- These are the doctors you can contact in case you have health issues:
MULTIDISCIPLINARY COUNSELING SERVICE
School of Medicine Centre for Health Activity
Vera Musil, MD, PhD
Marta Čivljak MD, PhD
Tea Vukušić Rukavina, MD, PhD
Dragan Soldo MD
Nurse:Martina Sokač-Grgec,back. med. techn.
ADDRESS: Šalata 4 (ground floor-left), 10 000 Zagreb
WORKING HOURS: Monday – Friday
even dates – afternoon: 1.00 p.m.-7.00 p.m. uneven dates – morning: 7.00 a.m.-1.00 p.m.
Phone (during working hours): 01 4590 297
Appointment booking: e-mail: email@example.com
Requirements for medical consultation: vaccination card and relevant medical documentation.
ADDRESS: Martićeva 63 a Phone: 01 4604 121
WORKING HOURS even dates – morning: : 7am-1.30pm ; uneven dates – afternoon: 1-7.30pm
EMERGENCY MEDICAL ASSISTANCE INSTITUTE
If it’s a weekend / bank holiday, you should go to the EMERGENCY MEDICAL ASSISTANCE INSTITUTE located in Heinzlova 88. This hospital receives accident victims and patients with sudden, serious illnesses 24-hours a day.
In emergencies for which an ambulance is needed dial 112!
112 is the emergency number for fire, ambulance and police. You will be asked to explain what has happened, where it has happened and from which number you are calling.